Life on the banks of the Nile is pleasant, even if I’m princess Sar-atshe-pti’s humble servant at the palace of our great Pharaoh Frednathon the First. Wherever I look there is lush vegetation, beautiful architecture and clothing embellished with gilt and gemstones.
Every evening when I get home, the luxury displayed at the palace gives way to the simpler life of the city’s fishers, merchants and potters. Still, it’s a life full of colors, smells and energy!
>> For this theme, be original by creating an outfit from Ancient Egypt!
Join the theme ” Ancient Egypt ” by registering your dollz starting Tuesday 31 May at 10:00.
Registrations will close Monday 6 May at 10 am, so take your time to prepare your creation.
• To register for this fashion show you should take note of the following prerequisites:
• Atmosphere requirements:
– Egyptian period outfit
– Black hair
– The following items:
– Fantasy elements (gods, etc.)
– Anachronic outfits (as much colors as fabrics: jeans, lace, motives, etc.)
– Secondary characters (human or animal)
– Too shocking or indecent outfits
– Gifts to give to friends, the playtem gifts and those from the Gazette
– Dressed up models and characters *
– Ready-made outfits **
* ATTENTION: Are considered as “dressed up models” all characters that do not belong to the second skin types, dollz, dollz’back and dollz’men.
** ATTENTION: Are considered as “ready-made” non-customized outfits. You must customize your outfit to at least 50%.
Which outfit from Ancient Egypt will be the most liked?