“Holidays are finally there, I can go to the seaside and relax… or not!
This year, I go with some friends on a an authentic pirate ship for a rather original cruise. The booklet said: “Go back in time to the 16th century and join our ship’s boys on the Black-Perly! Set off on mysterious islands to discover the treasure of Rackam-the-Green. Thrills guaranteed!”
Since I’m a fan of pirate movies, I decided to go for it and I hope I will be able to visit one of their hideouts, or a secret beach with a cave and a treasure or even a graveyard… Above all, I decided to live this adventure to its fullest and to be immersed in the atmosphere by wearing a complete pirate outfit!”
>> For this theme, be original by creating a pirate or corsair outfit!
Join the theme ” Pirate / corsair ” by registering your dollz starting Tuesday 28th June at 10:00.
Registrations will close Monday 4th July at 10 am, so take your time to prepare your creation.
• To register for this fashion show you should take note of the following prerequisites:
• Atmosphere requirements:
– A bird (parrot or other)
– An original outfit from the pirate/corsair world
– A pirate hat/headscarf/headband
– Fantasy elements
– Secondary characters (human)
– Max. 2 animals
– Elements around the Dollz and at her feet (except birds)
– Too shocking or indecent outfits
– Gifts to give to friends, the playtem gifts and those from the Gazette
– Models dressed and characters *
– Ready-made outfits **
* ATTENTION: Are considered as “dressed up models” all characters that do not belong to the second skin types, dollz, dollz’back and dollz’men.
** ATTENTION: Are considered as “ready-made” non-customized outfits. You must customize your outfit to at least 50%.
Who will be the terror of the seas?