OhMyDollz’s fashion world is divided! The famous designer Sean Paul Hautier presents his new collection of striped clothes while Thristian Dacroix creates a buzz with his Polka-dotted line of clothing.
Stripes VS dots, dots versus stripes! Which trend will win the fashion world’s heart?
>> For this theme, be original and choose your side by either creating a striped OR dotted outfit!
Join the theme ” In a galaxy far far away… ” by registering your dollz starting Tuesday 17 May à 10 at 10:00.
Registrations will close Monday 23 May at 10 am, so take your time to prepare your creation.
• To register for this fashion show you should take note of the following prerequisites:
• Atmosphere requirements:
– Striped clothes
– No dots
– Dotted clothes
– No stripes
It is your outfit (clothes) that has to follow the requirements and not the accessories. Your outfit doesn’t need to be entirely stripped or dotted. However, the motives will have to stand out (minimum 50% of your outfit).
– Secondare characters (human or animal)
– Elements around the Dollz and at her feet
– Too shocking or indecent outfits
– Gifts to give to friends, the playtem gifts and those from the Gazette
– Dressed up models and characters *
– Ready-made outfits **
* ATTENTION: Are considered as “dressed up models” all characters that do not belong to the second skin types, dollz, dollz’back and dollz’men.
** ATTENTION: Are considered as “ready-made” non-customized outfits. You must customize your outfit to at least 50%.
Which outfit will be the most appreciated? Striped or dotted?