Every year, my huge family gathers at my grand parents’ to enjoy the big Easter egg hunt that takes place in the garden! It’s a really special moment that allows us to be together and share some quality time. The grown-ups organize a treasure hunt for the youngest. To help them find all this precious chocolate, some family members disguised as bunnies give them clues. This year, we decided to slightly change the tradition and we are going to dress up as Easter animals, based on the youngests’ favorite animals! The Easter bunny can have a rest this time!
For this theme, be original by turning your dollz into an Easter animal of your choice.
Join the theme “Your Easter animal” by registering your dollz starting Tuesday 22 March at 10:00.
Registrations will close Monday, March 28 at 10 am, so take your time to prepare your creation.
• To register for this fashion show you should take note of the following prerequisites
• Atmosphere requirements:
– Distinctive elements to recognize the chosen animal
– At least 2 Easter eggs (You can find them at the Basic shop)
– At least 1 basket
– An outfit with at least 3 colors (black and white are not considered as colors)
Clarification: Completely transforming your dollz into an animal isn’t mandatory. She can completely transform or wear only animal parts (ears, mask, etc.), wear a costume…
– A second character (human or animal)
– Indecent outfits
– The presents to offer friends, the playtem gifts and those of the Gazette
– Ready-made outfits*
* ATTENTION : Ready-made means fully dressed quest characters and non-customised outfits. Customise your Doll to at least 50%.
What animal will be crowned King of Easter this year on OhMyDollz?