Secretly, I always dreamed of being a superhero. By putting on their costumes, these extraordinary men and women save the world while experiencing exciting adventures, enriching, although sometimes dangerous … These are extraordinary beings, their powers, their capacity they use the service of humanity or the galaxy!
For this theme, revisit the Superhero by creating a likeness held or inspired by one of them!
Join the theme “Super Heroes” by registering your dollz from Tuesday 23 February at 10:00.
Registrations will end Monday, February 29 at 10 am, so take your time to prepare your creation.
• To register for this fashion show you should take note of the following requirements
• Doll Requirements:
Create an outfit resembling or inspired by one of the following heroes:
– Wonder Woman
– Green Arrow (Green Arrow)
– Jean Grey (X-Men)
– Dead Pool
– Captain America
– Iron Man
– Black Widow (Black Widow)
You can feminize or masculinize superheroes. You must make a superhero from the list.
– Another superhero
– A second character
– Outfits too shocking or indecent
– Gifts to give your friends and those of the Gazette
– Already dressed models*
– Ready-made outfits **
* ATTENTION: Are considered as ” dressed models” all characters do not belong to the second skin types, dollz, dollz’back and dollz’men.
** ATTENTION: Considered as “ready-made” non-customized outfits. You must customize your outfit at least 50%.