I will be attending the Japan expo with my japanese friend this year. She’s a big fan of cosplay and therefore, we’re starting with our costumes already to look absolutely perfect when the expo starts.
This year, the theme will be: Magical Girls! So we’ll have to wear one of the beautiful outfits of these heroines.
From Tuesday at 10:00 AM (CET) you can register for the show.
There’s time until Monday February 3rd at 10:00 AM to make up your outfit, make the most of it!
For this theme, your doll needs to be dressed in a wonderful costume worth of a Magical Girl! Ribbons, glitter, stars, flashy hair, everything’s allowed as long as your doll wears:
– a skirt or short dress
– a scepter or magic staff
You are allowed to use:
– fantasy-elements around your doll, that match her outfit
– special effects (fire, glitter, …) on or around the outfit
– clothes to hide the doll and create a new body shape
You can get more information on the board by clicking on “Details about the Show” on the upper right side of the Fashion Show contest registration page.
You can also ask questions on the topic about the show.
To register this week, you have to:
– Use AT LEAST 1 element from the Cosplay store
– Use AT LEAST 1 element from the Crystae store
You mustn’t use :
– Gifts you received from your friends
– Ready-made Outfits (including those from the Chests and the Cupboards)
– Long dresses