– Clans can now have a level higher than 20 (there isn’t any restriction). The clans that were concerned by this restriction will directly have the level corresponding to the experience points collected until now.
– Shields are now considered as a special type of items. You can have a Shield, in addition to an Armor, attached to your character (but a character cannot have more than one Shield attached to him/her).
From tomorrow onward it will be possible to cancel the Foil effect from a card if you want. Just go on the evolution window and use the Defoil card (unlimited number of this card for all players).
– The bug preventing the card “Photosynthesis” to play Light Spell has been fixed.
– The bug that was allowing to put two versions of Helen in the same Deck has been fixed.
– Card Determination attaches now correctly to another character when its holder die.